Single-phase stabilizer with 0.5KVA servo motor
Single-phase voltage stabilizer 0.5KVA output at 230Vac, electromechanical stabilizer powered by servomotor. Stabilization is achieved by continuously comparing the input voltage with the output rated voltage, and adjusting the working point of the variable transformer using a servo motor to achieve the rated output voltage. It has digital indicators of the input and output voltage, as well as equipment status indicators. Very suitable for all types of use, including electrical machinery with motors.
Single-phase 0.5KVA automatic voltage stabilizer output at 230Vac, electromechanical type driven by servomotor. Stabilization is achieved by continuously comparing the input voltage with the output rated voltage, and adjusting the working point of the variable transformer using a servo motor to achieve the rated output voltage. It has digital indicators of the input and output voltage, as well as equipment status indicators.
Voltage stabilizers are widely used to feed equipment sensitive to voltage variations or to solve problems in installations with large voltage variations from problems in the suminstro line.
The advantage of this type of electromechanical stabilizers is that it tolerates moderate point overloads without the equipment being damaged, however, it is necessary to install a MCB circuit breaker at the outlet for protection against long-lasting overloads. It should also be noted that this type of stabilizer does not deform the output sine wave.
The input voltage range is from 140 to 260Vac, providing a constant output voltage of 230Vac ±3%.
The voltage stabilizer control panel features a power switch, digital type input and output voltage meters, and status indication LEDs.
The indications on the status indication LEDs are:
- Normal operation: green
- Delaying: Yellow
- Failed/overloaded equipment: Red
The main applications of these computers are:
- Sensitive computer equipment
- Telecommunication systems
- Security and surveillance systems
- Lighting systems
- Electronic equipment in general
- Stabilization of power lines
- Manufacturer/Supplier: Sevein
- Reference: EMS500
- Power: 0.5KVA (500 VA)
- Stabilization voltage range at the input: 140-260VAC.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Connection: Power cord with European plug.
- Stabilized output voltage: Single phase 230Vac.
- Maximum output current: 2.17A
- Input switch/fuse: 5A
- Safety cycle: 6 sec. / 180 sec. selectable
- Connection: Outlet
- Power factor: 0.6-1
- Output frequency: equal to that of the input voltage
- Regulation percentage: ±3% (provided the voltage is within the dimming range)
- Type of regulation: Servo motor
- Transformer type: High-efficiency toroidal autotransformer
- Measuring instruments: Digital input and output voltmeter.
- Status indication LED.
- Maximum working temperature: Auto power off at 120oC
- Short circuit: Auto power off
- Overload: Auto power off
- Exceeding the max and min values of the voltage: automatic shutdown
- Dimensions (width/bottom/height): 160x220x180mm
- Weight: 3.5 Kg
Note: The equipment has intensity protection at the entrance. It is mandatory to install a MCB circuit breaker also at the exit to ensure that we never exceed the capacity of the equipment in demand of consumption.
- KVA-VA power
- Type of voltage